During this 1-hour webinar, we will discuss opportunities and challenges for European wine producers in the US Market. Please join us to learn how EU producers can develop a comprehensive strategy to utilize the US supply chain system to their best advantage to increase both sales and margins.
We will discuss the following subjects:
- 3 tier system for alcohol sales.
- The competitive situation in the US wine market.
- Impact of the traditional supply chain on retail prices.
- Push vs. Pull Marketing.
- Influence of demand flow and inner workings of the US supply chain system.
- Potential target markets for European wine.
- Marketing Solutions.
- The impact of COVID.
- How European wineries can develop the US market as a potentially lucrative outlet for their wines.
Please register and select the day/time of your choice via the form. The webinar will be hosted via GoToMeeting, You can join via your computer audio or by phone via European access numbers. Please plan to be in front of a computer as slides will be shown as part of the presentation.